Crepes (optional GF)
Who doesn’t love crepes? As kids we just wanted to eat them with jam or chocolate spread. But my mum would try to feed us crepes with cottage cheese or cooked mince and mushroom. That was our variation of wraps.
You can make a whole stack of them and if kept in a container in the fridge you can have them for a few days and get a quick yummy breakfast or lunch with a salad on the side.
Crepes (for 12 small crepes)
¾ cup milk or DF alternative
½ cup flour or GF flour
½ tsp salt
1 Tbsp oil
- Combine ingredients in order given, in a food processor or blender.
- Mix well and let it stand for 20 min.
- Heat a medium fry pan and pour a ¼ cup or less of batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan so batter covers bottom in a thin layer.
- Flip the crepe when the batter no longer looks wet.
- Cook the second side and remove when ready.
- Stack the crepes until required in a container or in a plastic bag.