Easy Keto Almond bread
This delicious and easy to make keto almond bread has been my first bread that I made. If you are into keto or low carb diet you will hopefully enjoy it as much as I do.
200g almond meal/flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
20g psyllium husk
4 eggs – medium
125 ml warm water
50g coconut oil melted
- Preheat the oven to 18o℃
- Place all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a second bowl melt the coconut oil in the warm water.
- Add the egg to the coconut oil water and mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ones but don’t overmix it.
- Pour the content into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake for 30 min or until golden on the outside and thoroughly inside.
- Cool it on a rack.