Delicious Beetroot Quinoa and Beef Salad
This delicious and easy to make beetroot quinoa and beef salad combines the two superfoods on a nice bed of baby spinach. If you have all the ingredients ready you can assemble it very easy for lunch or dinner.
2 cups of baby leaves spinach
½ cup cooked quinoa
½ cup chopped marinated beetroot
½ cup chopped barbecued or pan fried beef
2 Tbsp of nuts and seeds
Salt & pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or
2 Tbsp of beetroot juice from the can
- Precook quinoa ahead of time, so it will cool before you use it in this salad. Check my recipe on how to cook perfect quinoa, for nice and fluffy results.
- In the big bowl lay the spinach leaves.
- Top us with cooked and cooled quinoa.
- Add up the chopped beetroot.
- Sprinkle roasted nuts and seeds on top.
- Dress with the suggested dressing or your favourite salad dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.